Conversation this morning: Me: Madison, what would you like for breakfast...eggs, toast or oatmeal? Madisons response: Chocolate The apple doesn't fall far from the tree that's for sure!!
I'm chuckling at that.....reminds me of Lily and her, "I'm thankful for marshmallows" comment at Thanksgiving. To be a kid again.....Jason and I were talking about that this weekend. Love, love, love the picture of the4 of you on your blog. Just beautiful!
Hi Tricia, Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! That truly made my day. I think your aprons are great too! The design is very sweet and I really like your fabric choices as well. Thanks for taking a peek!
I am a wife and a stay at home mom to my Wildflowers, three year old Madison and two year old Parker. I have a love for the beach and I long to be lying on it with a fruity drink in my hand!! But for now, I am tending to the wildfflowers in hopes that they will grow up tall and strong.
6 comments:
Chocolate sounds good for breakfast! What's wrong with that?
That's too funny. I think I could hear those words come out of Shelby's mouth too!!
I'm chuckling at that.....reminds me of Lily and her, "I'm thankful for marshmallows" comment at Thanksgiving. To be a kid again.....Jason and I were talking about that this weekend.
Love, love, love the picture of the4 of you on your blog. Just beautiful!
Your new blog header picture is beautiful!
And Madison sounds like good people to me.;)
Happy Holidays,
Amy:)
Hi Tricia,
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! That truly made my day. I think your aprons are great too! The design is very sweet and I really like your fabric choices as well. Thanks for taking a peek!
So cute!
Post a Comment