Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Present To You "The Wildflower's Boutique"

So with a lot of encouragement of many family and friends, the Wildflower's Boutique is born!! I only have a handful of things in there so far, but check back from time to time and I will get some more things made. Thanks again for all of the encouragement!! Here is a sampling of items that can be yours at the Wildflower's Boutique...anything can be custom ordered as well.
Flower Power Apron....

Harvest Pillow and Pumpkins...

Boo To You sign...

Fall into Fall Signs....


Happy Shopping : )

7 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Yea Tricia!!!! I will be stopping over there! The things you make are so cute. You do such a great job! And I love the name:)

Jennifer said...

You go girl! I think that's great that you're doing this. You have so many cute ideas, they definitely need to be shared with the world! :)

KarenK said...

Way to go! Welcome to Etsy!

I recognize that apron pattern! Love it.

Amy said...

Congratulations, Tricia!
I pray that God blesses you abundantly in this new venture!
Your products are beautiful!:)

Amy said...

You are so talented! I love everything! This is going to be great!

Amy C

Cristina said...

Do you have an email address where I can contact you? I would like to order one for me and several for gifts. Thanks! My email is
we3ski@pcisys.net

Angie said...

How creative you are! I am totally impressed. What I want to know is how you find the time. Man blessings as you venture into this business!