So I can finally reveal my project because it was given as a gift to one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world.....my dear sister-in-love
Amy Rene!! Now, I am surrounded by so many wonderful "Amys" in my life. I have another sis-in-love,
Amy Catherine, that is sweet as pie. It is not often that you have two wonderful friends that are also SILs. I have a
dear cousin named Amy, I have a best friend from college named
Amy, and there is a
special bloggy friend named Amy. So not only is Amy Rene my "sister"....she is one of the dearest friends a girl could have. She is the one I call when I am happy, sad, mad at my husband, when my kids are driving me up the wall, when I need to know a recipe, when I can't remember the name of a TV show (which by the way was Cashmere Mafia that they pulled off of the air), when I have found a great blog, when I have vital information to share (AKA gossip). She is my go-to girl!! The only awful thing is that she lives in OKLAHOMA!! Now that us a bummer!!

She has turned 30 something and she mentioned in one of her
blogs that she was looking for a good apron. So I happen to think that this is the cutest apron I have seen and I found the pattern
here. It is reversible...here is the first side......
and here is the second side.....
here is a picture of how it is supposed to fit......

So Happy Birthday my dear sis-in-love!! I wish I could take you to Starbucks and treat you to a Pumpkin Spice Latte!! Looking forward to Thanksgiving!!
Love to you!!

7 comments:
I think I'm gonna cry!! Your the best!!!
Happy Birthday, Amy!
And what a cute apron!
Sigh.
Makes me want to whip up a tasty meal for my hubby.
Sigh.
You definitely have a lot of Amys in your life; I'm happy to be one of them.
God Bless,
Amy:)
Oh my heavens, that is ADORABLE.
Great job Tricia! That is about the cutest apron I've ever seen! It was made with lots of hard work and lots of love too! So glad you have great friends and loved ones around you:)
Oh Dish it is so beautiful! Amy R is one lucky girl, but so are all the other Amy's.
You are such an amazing person, friend, and sister-in-law! We are all so lucky to have you in our lives!
Love you girl!
Amy C
I LOVE this apron and I am an apron collector. Is that weird?! I just love them! Do you still have another for sale?
Hi Cristina....I have one in the Etsy shop, or I can custom make you one similar to Amys. I haven't been making them double side anymore. Let me know what you would like....
Post a Comment